southport, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst 1
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    You were passing by and stopped to talk to a mate ?

That surely on reflection is an untruth and a strange one at that.

You are digging rather a deep illogical hole on this.

I can well understand that you haven't had any reliable proof of this pandemic after all there's something of a news blackout on it.

There are some deepfake hospital visits on TV and the crematorium is doing a roaring trade with mannequins from closed shops.

I even have relatives making a good living pretending they're treating sick people, who are mostly foreign actors shipped in and pretending to be sick.

If you had gone into Splashworld where your "mate" works you would have seen their injecting enhanced transmitting "ET" RFID chips and giving people free home phone calls.

Donald Trumps running it all you know.

I have had thousands of my witter followers removed and I'm not even on it.

I'm struggling to find any discussion on it.

Ah! There is some new information here - I need time to work on it!

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by seivad View Post
    No great mystery, Marvin. Twitter periodically purges inactive accounts, bots and spam. As you've been a member since 2015, many of your former followers will have been purged. Your content will also have attracted more than a few spammers. Followers can also unfollow you.

In accordance with a Nov. 2020 agreement between the major social media sites and the UK government, Twitter also takes down harmful Covid misinformation. Your Twitter account was hardly ever used until the onset of Covid. From that time on your account became quite active. Your own Tweets are predominantly Covid denial, along with a few of the usual suspects... racism, LGBTQ issues and Brexit, but most of your time is spent tweeting others rebutting their opinions and spouting your alternative facts and conspiracy theories, just as you do on Q. They are probably as sick to death of you as we are on Q.

How you figure you're not being allowed to discuss Covid is beyond me. A quick look at your Tweets and replies shows otherwise. The only mystery is why your Twitter account hasn't been flagged.

To be frank, it doesn't matter if you and like minded people believe you've not been given reliable proof of the pandemic. There's a preponderance of scientific and medical professionals who do. What does matter, is the spread of harmful misinformation. Stick to hounding people to death on Twitter, it's not welcome on Q.
    Shills actually - not spammers. The information I publish on facebook and twitter has been picked up on several occasions, even subsequently published and highlighted in the National Media. One of my recent statements about disclaimers, which everyone could read for themselves, has led to those particular adverts being removed from all web sites. Wonder why this would be? I am more than competent as many people in my field are, of being able to face up to the media 'experts' and point out the errors they make in their claims - but unlike any other populist issue, discussion on this topic has not been allowed in public and any dissenting views are brushed off as 'misinformation'. I am quite confident in the accuracy of my judgement based on my expertise. Unfortunately not everyone is in that same position.

4. Dislikes N/A disliked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    But you don't seem to exhibit any expertise in any area associated with the pandemic.

---------------------------------------

As to my last post I think you have kind of missed its not to underlying theme.

Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK / Southport / North West
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map
Local Google MAP for Southport

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Also website at southportnews.co.uk

Southport Music & Piano Academy

Qlocal Supports Woodlands Animal Sanctuary

Woodlands Animal Sanctuary Charity

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in southport
Replacement Stove Glass in southport
Supporting Local Business
Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
southportsouthport News

Heritage Houset, 9b Hoghton St, Southport, PR9 0TE
All your business insurance needs under one roof! Car, motor, home, taxi, fleets, shops, offices Best cover found at lowest prices! Free quotations provided.
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 631913
Southport & Ainsdale Golf Club, Bradshawa Lane, Southport, PR8 3LG
Following a full time career, Jim has now settled in to a challenging and exciting role as club professional at Southport and Ainsdale Golf Club.
WEBSITE     TEL: 577316

486 Liverpool Road, Birkdale, Southport, PR8 3BD
We manufacture all types of Memorials and Cremation Tablets in marble, granite and stone. Existing monuments renovated & restored. Additional Inscriptions available on request
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 578854
15 Hampton Road, Southport, PR8 6SX
Your local hire centre. Extensive range of tools and equipment. Suppliers to the trade and DIY
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 538595

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)