southport, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst 1
    Likes / Dislikes

Stationary cars

I was on the 46 yesterday and there were a lot of cars actually parked on either side of Sussex Rd bridge and further along when I got to Bispham Rd bridge. Why are people parking there? Now, it's a while since I've been up that way but I can't remember ever seeing so many cars parked up either side on the run up to the lights.

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Saxon View Post
    I was on the 46 yesterday and there were a lot of cars actually parked on either side of Sussex Rd bridge and further along when I got to Bispham Rd bridge. Why are people parking there? Now, it's a while since I've been up that way but I can't remember ever seeing so many cars parked up either side on the run up to the lights.
    My guess is using Meols Cop station, park for free rather than pay in town.

Likes / Dislikes

parking in town

Quote Originally Posted by gsgsgs View Post
    My guess is using Meols Cop station, park for free rather than pay in town.
    You can park in town for free as long as you know where to go to achieve it....

Likes / Dislikes
    Around Bispham Rd it would be for the station but around Sussex Rd i doubt it, it would probably be people going to the mosque.

Likes / Dislikes
    Have you read the start of this thread? A man has died in tragic circumstances and you're posting about cars parked on Sussex Road?
    Volunteers needed now

Southport And Formby Special Athletes
    Registered charity no. 1037697

www.southportspecialathletes.org.uk

Likes / Dislikes

read thread

Quote Originally Posted by bambi275 View Post
    Have you read the start of this thread? A man has died in tragic circumstances and you're posting about cars parked on Sussex Road?
    The thread is about stationary vehicles....

Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK / Southport / North West
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map
Local Google MAP for Southport

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Also website at southportnews.co.uk

Southport Music & Piano Academy

Qlocal Supports Woodlands Animal Sanctuary

Woodlands Animal Sanctuary Charity

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in southport
Replacement Stove Glass in southport
Supporting Local Business
Supporting Local Business
Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
southportsouthport News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)