Hey all,
not sure if this is the right forum to post in but it could be a CPU problem. Im not sure about anything anymore.
My PC is lagging for like 9-12 months and I cant figure out why. The fun thing about this is I changed every single part of my PC to test for some days. I´ve tried 4 GPUs, 2 CPUs, 3 RAM kits, 2 Mainboards, 2 Monitors, 3 PSUs, 2 SSDs, 1 HDD, changed all wires, I even went to another house to test it there with another ISP and powersocket, installed WIN10 in different version and so on. I´ve updated the BIOS, drivers and everything I could update.
It´s still lagging.
Not sure if my PC is magic or something but Im slowly getting crazy about it.

It feels like it must be something thermal because the laggs getting more and longer if my PC runs for a while but laggs even start if it´s freshly started.

Today I used LatencyMon again because I want to give it another try to fix those laggs. I would like to start from 0 again because there must be a reason for these laggs.

My specs:
Ryzen 1700x stock
B350 Tomahawk
2x8 GB Ripjaw 5
<style type="text/css"><!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--></style>best ebook writing service