uk, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
    Likes / Dislikes

laptop won't start because of chipset problem

Hi,

My laptop is Asus. one day it won't turn on even when I connect it to the charger. the indicator lamp for charging is turned on but it still won't start. i went to engineer and he said my laptop have chipset problem and he can't fix it. he also said that my laptop probably got into contact with water so it can't be fixed. is there really no way to fix it?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
    https://bit.ly/2rueDjC
    Video marketing studio

Thanks

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)
    In the Device Manager menu, this is the error that comes up when I double click my Intel 946Gz Express Chipset Family card. help with assignment

Likes / Dislikes

My house alarm is knackered

There is a cover for all security groups, they monitor all of the activities regarding safety alarm and they affirm twice by way of calling both it is a false alarm or not and then they notify police. That's how all security alarm work but the thing is how can you compare which protection device is best. I think protection systems with correct reaction time are higher security systems. Can i pay someone to write my essay

Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK / Uk
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map
Local Google MAP for Uk

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in uk
Replacement Stove Glass in uk
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
ukuk News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)