framlingham, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst 1
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    681
    Likes / Dislikes
    ISHERWOOD INTEREST FOR YOU VANNY : http://www.bonhams.com/cgi-bin/publi...b/publicSite.r



  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    695
    Likes / Dislikes
    you take yourself far too seriously advanced,,,expecially for an ameteur..

    but remember i am also trying to help you (there is no chip on my shoulder ) i wish you all the best.

    oh and one more thing c2000 chinese vases (in your opinion)
    i disagree..

    anyway i think enough's said,,this threadhas surved it's purpose time to move on....
    Last edited by briana5125; 23/06/2010 at 07:35 PM.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    681
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by briana5125
    you take yourself far too seriously advanced,,,expecially for an ameteur..

    but remember i am also trying to help you (there is no chip on my shoulder ) i wish you all the best.

    oh and one more thing c2000 chinese vases (in your opinion)
    i disagree..

    anyway i think enough's said,,this threadhas surved it's purpose time to move on....
    You are so wrong Sir, I find this thread amusing and just because I have a opinion about something it does not mean that I have "a chip on my shoulder".

    The c. 2000 where deemed to be this age by Vanny and not me get the facts right at least Briana, if nothing else.

    Maybe if you stuck a clock face to the c.2000 vases this may in fact make them worth more and a older age, is that the right logic Briana?

    "anyway i think enough's said,,this threadhas surved it's purpose time to move on" - Oh, how I would have loved to say this every time I am in the wrong, this thread gets more amusing by the second...

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    421
    Likes / Dislikes
    Unfortunately the amusement stops here, because I'm posting again. Isn't Briana female?

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    681
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Superbead
    Unfortunately the amusement stops here, because I'm posting again. Isn't Briana female?
    I am un sure so I will correct it and say Sir or Mrs then.

    No, please continue, it is just recognition of another pointless post by you, I don't even know if you know what you are trying to achieve...???

    Also, did you notice your off topic crude post was removed earlier Superbead?

    Vanny, what do you think of Serrell's Moodys? I personally prefer the more classical & religious style examples.

    Link : http://www.serrell.com/BidCat/Catalo...=1054&offset=0

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    681
    Likes / Dislikes
    Judging when this thread will end is like trying to work out how long is a piece of string or how long the tennis will go on. When you get spammers posting off topic comments it makes you wonder if this thread will ever end... Oh the fun of internet forums!

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    421
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Advanced
    No, please continue, it is just recognition of another pointless post by you, I don't even know if you know what you are trying to achieve...???

    Also, did you notice your off topic crude post was removed earlier Superbead?
    I know full well what I'm trying to achieve, sonny Jim: I'm asking a question. Whether it gets answered positively or not is up to Briana. And I did notice that my post was edited; at the risk of a humourless moderator editing it further, I might go so far as to say that not only has that post retained its meaning, the ambiguity established in the reader's mind by the censorship only lends it further weight. Blimey, I'm starting to sound like you. Only with a greater command of the language.

    The thing is, every time I mosey on over here for light relief, and I click the 'new posts since last visit' link, and a name like 'Advanced' pops up (a rather bold name), I can't help but read along to confirm what I'm expecting.

    What I'm expecting is that you'll have asked a question of somebody willing and helpful, and then that you'll have brazenly stamped over their advice with a pair of size twelve Dr. Righteous. Furthermore, I expect that should someone dare to poke a dig at you, you'll respond with all the indignation of a Persian cat having sniffed a nasty fart. Furthermost, you usually end up writing what I expect you to. Oh, the fun of internet forums!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    681
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Superbead
    I know full well what I'm trying to achieve, sonny Jim: I'm asking a question. Whether it gets answered positively or not is up to Briana. And I did notice that my post was edited; at the risk of a humourless moderator editing it further, I might go so far as to say that not only has that post retained its meaning, the ambiguity established in the reader's mind by the censorship only lends it further weight. Blimey, I'm starting to sound like you. Only with a greater command of the language.

    The thing is, every time I mosey on over here for light relief, and I click the 'new posts since last visit' link, and a name like 'Advanced' pops up (a rather bold name), I can't help but read along to confirm what I'm expecting.

    What I'm expecting is that you'll have asked a question of somebody willing and helpful, and then that you'll have brazenly stamped over their advice with a pair of size twelve Dr. Righteous. Furthermore, I expect that should someone dare to poke a dig at you, you'll respond with all the indignation of a Persian cat having sniffed a nasty fart. Furthermost, you usually end up writing what I expect you to. Oh, the fun of internet forums!
    Right - So what you are saying is you feel COMPELLED to read threads posted to me with no interest in the actual topic, but just to be a nosey.

    You have to also get your facts right, when you say a name like 'Advanced' pops up in bold this is simply not true and out of the 19 newest threads my name only appears once. I agree this is, so frequent, you are so right!

    Just because Vanny has an opinion then I have a opinion please don't get this mixed up with ignorance, just because we both have views on an item this is called a conversation and we discuss and justify our reasoning and don't just post rude & crude phrases.

    I wouldn't expect you to understand this, as I am sure you learned how to post a forum via www.troll.co.uk.

    I ask Vanny a question and appreciate what he says even if I don't happen to agree with it.

    I am amazed you managed to construct a paragraph together - this is fantastic news, maybe you may will continue this and stop posting trash and spamming this thread up.

    One more thing - I would not agree with you saying that you have "a greater command of the language", all I would say id you agree a greater keyboard commando.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    www.theantiquesman.com
    Posts
    4,997
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Advanced
    Frozen Pensioners
    and Churchill should do well.

    thanks for the link


Custom Search
            

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
You are in: UK / Framlingham / East of England
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map
Local Google MAP for Framlingham

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register


Privacy & Cookie Policy



       
   Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Firewood suppliers in framlingham
Replacement Stove Glass in framlingham
Bulk Aggregates in framlingham
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal







UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
framlinghamframlingham News



Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)