UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst ... ... LastLast
    Likes / Dislikes
    Hamble asked:

What do you find problematic in a world that has no Jewish refugees thanks to Israel?

What a great question.

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes

Arrow Is there any 'peaceful' solution?

Quote Originally Posted by Hamble View Post
    …A Palestinian State would not be 'secular'.
    …Israel cannot be undone.The offer is peace for partition.
    I am not anticipating a peaceful partition. No partition on offer is viable.

I am surprised that you do not support Palestinian right of return it is part of the Palestinian right of Nationhood.
    What do you find problematic in a world that has no Jewish refugees thanks to Israel?
    I suspect the only remote hope of a peaceful resolution is a 'One State ' secular Israel, home to Jewish, Islamic and other citizens all with full equality.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by sandGroundZero View Post
    I am not anticipating a peaceful partition. No partition on offer is viable.

I suspect the only remote hope of a peaceful resolution is a 'One State ' secular Israel, home to Jewish, Islamic and other citizens all with full equality.
    What a lovely thought.
    It would not work unfortunately.
    Israel has to maintain security against outside takeover by Arab state conquest.

The over 2 million Arab citizens of Israel are not required to do compulsory National Service.They could not be asked to do it in a 'united' Israel.

Incidentally National Service duty is a big disadvantage to making Aliyah.

As to a solution-I think Jerusalem should be left out of all division.Capital of a United Israel important to all faiths including the left out Christian voice.
    Guarded by Palestine in their holy sites Israel with theirs.

Like you I hope and dream of peace.

5. Likes Styx liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes

Arrow …peace in Israel /Palestine would reverberate around the world

Name:  Israel flag2.gif
Views: 0
Size:  5.8 KB

…It would not work unfortunately. | Israel has to maintain security against outside takeover by Arab state conquest.
    The fact of displaced millions seeking refuge and in too many cases stirring up resentment has distorted the politics of the region and indeed, the world.

Accommodating displaced Palestinians in an equal and democratic Israel, would remove the primary source of tensions between Israel and its neighbours. Though it would be a bold step, enabling the return of Palestinians to a country in which they enjoyed equal rights with Jewish Israelis would be transformative throughout the region.

Consider also for example, the impact of a peaceful settlement on United States domestic politics where seeking to assuage the Jewish vote distorts its foreign policy. Plus, removing a source of tensions within the America.
    Imagine the impact in Europe, if genuine peace were to come to Israel /Palestine.

Much of the global conflict rhetoric has been centred on Israel /Palestine. The frequent outbreaks of violent conflicts, more so. All of this could be changed, if a peaceful resolution could be found.

This is all a dreadful hangover of 19th & 20th century European history. It need not be this way!

7. Likes donkey22 liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Name:  Israel flag2.gif
Size:  5.8 KB

The fact of displaced millions seeking refuge and in too many cases stirring up resentment has distorted the politics of the region and indeed, the world.

Accommodating displaced Palestinians in an equal and democratic Israel, would remove the primary source of tensions between Israel and its neighbours. Though it would be a bold step, enabling the return of Palestinians to a country in which they enjoyed equal rights with Jewish Israelis would be transformative throughout the region.

Consider also for example, the impact of a peaceful settlement on United States domestic politics where seeking to assuage the Jewish vote distorts its foreign policy. Plus, removing a source of tensions within the America.
    Imagine the impact in Europe, if genuine peace were to come to Israel /Palestine.

Much of the global conflict rhetoric has been centred on Israel /Palestine. The frequent outbreaks of violent conflicts, more so. All of this could be changed, if a peaceful resolution could be found.

This is all a dreadful hangover of 19th & 20th century European history. It need not be this way!
    The UK invaded Iraq.Terrorist attacks on the UK stem from that problem.

The number of Palestinian refugees and their descendants with the right of return worldwide is 7.2 million.
    Israel has supported The Palestinian right of Return after partition not
    before.

A united Israel even in peace would not work.
    Palestinians want their own state would not accept a Western democracy
    particularly one based on the principles of Zionism otherwise there would be peace already.

There is always a need for improvement on equality for ethnic minorities in most countries.

"Israel has a law that prohibits incitement to racism.[5]
    According to the State Department, Israel's anti-discrimination law "prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex, marital status, or sexual orientation. The law also prohibits discrimination by both government and nongovernment entities on the basis of race, religion, political beliefs, and age."

Israel is a signatory of the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination treaty since 1966, and has ratified the treaty in 1979.[255] The treaty forbids any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life.

The Anti Defamation League states: "There is no Israeli ideology, policy or plan to segregate, persecute or mistreat its Israeli Arab citizens, nor Palestinian Arabs," it goes on in saying that "Israel is a democracy which encourages vibrant debate, which has a flourishing free press and which shares with other liberal democracies a core value: the equality of all its citizens before the law."[256]

The Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs states that "Arab Israelis are citizens of Israel with equal rights" and states that "The only legal distinction between Arab and Jewish citizens is not one of rights, but rather of civic duty. Since Israel's establishment, Arab citizens have been exempted from compulsory service in the Israel Defense Forces (IDF)."[257]

Affirmative action
    In response to inequality between the Jewish and Arab populations, the Israeli government established a committee to consider, among other issues, policies of affirmative action for housing Arab citizens.[258] According to Israel advocacy group, Stand With Us, the city of Jerusalem gives Arab residents free professional advice to assist with the housing permit process and structural regulations, advice which is not available to Jewish residents on the same terms.[259][260]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Israel

Likes / Dislikes
    This

"Abandoned by governments, Palestinians rely on the kindness of strangers | Nesrine Malik | The Guardian" https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ness-strangers

10. Likes donkey22 liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    It must be a hard heart that can ignore the plight of the Palestinian people.

No one doubts how bad the terrorist scum they have turned to in desperation are.

Their faith in the legitimate routes has gone the way of the many UN resolutions Israel has ignored,

into the wind.

Likes / Dislikes

Arrow Is it really just a protracted cycle of violence, negotiation, stalemate?

I respect your advocacy of Israel, Hamble. I have no wish to wrangle, endlessly. I am curious, however:

…A united Israel even in peace would not work. | Palestinians want their own state would not accept a Western democracy
    particularly one based on the principles of Zionism otherwise there would be peace already. …
    1. Palestinians want their own state would not accept …
      You presume to know already what Palestinians (collectively) would accept. How is that?

2. Israel has supported The Palestinian right of Return after partition not before.
      I suspect you are aware that many regard successive Israeli governments' policy a canny ruse. The government's negotiating tactic creates alternating periods of stalemate and negotiations, all the while consolidating control of all the territory west of the River Jordan and supporting additional settlements on expropriated land.
      The Palestinian right of Return will become meaningless, if the trends of the past few decades continue long enough.

3. What modifications to Western democracy "based on the principles of Zionism" are you thinking of?
      As things currently are, an exclusively Jewish state appears to be the Prime principle of Zionism.

I am NOT hopeful of peace in Israel /Palestine. Rather, I expect a continuation of the pattern that has prevailed for most of a century.

You might guess that my 'stake' in the outcome of the conflict is indirect; that is, it is limited to the social and political repercussions flowing outwards from the epicentre. I wonder what will happen if, for instance global climate change results in mass migrations, or if the eastern Mediterranean becomes so arid that it no longer supports the life-style of the current residents?

At some point external circumstances will overtake the cycle of intermittent violence, negotiation, stalemate — repeat.
    We should all be attending to other things.
    Name:  TheLevant_map.png
Size:  130.0 KB
    What will happen here?

Likes / Dislikes
    I wonder what will happen if, for instance global climate change results in mass migrations, or if the eastern Mediterranean becomes so arid that it no longer supports the life-style of the current residents? At some point external circumstances will overtake the cycle of intermittent violence, negotiation, stalemate — repeat.
    Interesting point. With all the argie-bargie going on, it's easy to overlook the bigger picture.
    The low-lying coastal areas of Israel/Palestine are on borrowed time.....Sealevel rise will be the ultimate winner in this protracted contest for living space.
    On Yer Bike!

www.20splentyforus.co.uk

Likes / Dislikes

I respect your advocacy of Israel, Hamble. I have no wish to wrangle, endlessly. I am curious, however:

1. Palestinians want their own state would not accept …
      You presume to know already what Palestinians (collectively) would accept. How is that?

2. Israel has supported The Palestinian right of Return after partition not before.
      I suspect you are aware that many regard successive Israeli governments' policy a canny ruse. The government's negotiating tactic creates alternating periods of stalemate and negotiations, all the while consolidating control of all the territory west of the River Jordan and supporting additional settlements on expropriated land.
      The Palestinian right of Return will become meaningless, if the trends of the past few decades continue long enough.

3. What modifications to Western democracy "based on the principles of Zionism" are you thinking of?
      As things currently are, an exclusively Jewish state appears to be the Prime principle of Zionism.

I am NOT hopeful of peace in Israel /Palestine. Rather, I expect a continuation of the pattern that has prevailed for most of a century.

You might guess that my 'stake' in the outcome of the conflict is indirect; that is, it is limited to the social and political repercussions flowing outwards from the epicentre. I wonder what will happen if, for instance global climate change results in mass migrations, or if the eastern Mediterranean becomes so arid that it no longer supports the life-style of the current residents?

At some point external circumstances will overtake the cycle of intermittent violence, negotiation, stalemate — repeat.
    We should all be attending to other things.
    Name:  TheLevant_map.png
Size:  130.0 KB
    What will happen here?

I know the Palestinian people want their own State it is on every demo placard every interview every news report.
    I have never heard a Palestinian in Palestine say they wish to live in Israel.

I have heard Israeli Palestinians say they prefer to live in the Israeli State.

Hamas is in control they have the weapons.

"Aims. Hamas, as its name (Islamic Resistance Movement) implies, aims to liberate Palestine from the Israeli occupation, and transform the country into an Islamic state."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas#...slamic%20state

I am undeniably biased against Radical Islamic Terrorism and the fact I have friends and relatives who live in Israel.
    Forgive me.

Logically thinking how could Palestine cope with over 7.2 million possible
    returns at the moment?

No modifications.

"Zionism was established with the political goal of creating a Jewish state in order to create a nation where Jews could be the majority, rather than the minority which they were in a variety of nations in the diaspora. Theodor Herzl, the ideological father of Zionism, considered Antisemitism to be an eternal feature of all societies in which Jews lived as minorities, and that only a separation could allow Jews to escape eternal persecution. "Let them give us sovereignty over a piece of the Earth's surface, just sufficient for the needs of our people, then we will do the rest!" he proclaimed exposing his plan."

A Jewish state so Jews will always be the majority.
    Equally Palestine already is a majority Muslim state and must remain so.

Would the Vatican survive with a majority Muslim population?
    What about Northern Ireland with majority Catholic?

sGZ
    I like our discussions old bean very interesting.
    Last edited by Hamble; 24/05/2021 at 10:34 PM.

Likes / Dislikes
    To answer your question about Colonial and Western interference and your map?

The area has a long history of majority rule.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamization_of_Jerusalem

Likes / Dislikes
    I know the Palestinian people want their own State it is on every demo placard every interview every news report.

Hamas is in control they have the weapons.
    "Hamas, …aims to liberate Palestine from the Israeli occupation, and transform the country into an Islamic state."
    You have indicated that Hamas is a thuggish clique oppressing Palestinians. Yet, you characterize Palestinian attitudes as if Hamas' extreme rhetoric accurately reflects Palestinians' views! By implication in your posts, Radical Islamic Terrorism is the default value of a majority of Palestinians. I anticipate you will reply denying that that it is your view. But it does seem to figure in your reasoning.

"Zionism was established with the political goal of creating a Jewish state in order to create a nation where Jews could be the majority, rather than the minority which they were in a variety of nations in the diaspora. Theodor Herzl, the ideological father of Zionism, considered Antisemitism to be an eternal feature of all societies in which Jews lived as minorities, and that only a separation could allow Jews to escape eternal persecution. "Let them give us sovereignty over a piece of the Earth's surface, just sufficient for the needs of our people, then we will do the rest!" he proclaimed exposing his plan."
    Zionism has historically been a spectrum of views most of which have focused on return to Israel. How to relate to the preexisting population had been variable. Theodor Herzl evidently considered anti Jewish sentiment to be a particular phenomenon. As a citizen of one of Europe's 19th century empires, it seems to have escaped his notice that inter-communal violence is all too common. Israeli policy since its founding has hardened Zionism as an ideology. Its premise appears reduce human societies into two categories — oppressed and oppressors — and determined that Israel must be the latter. Again, I anticipate you will dispute Israel oppresses either its Palestinian minority, or except after provocation, the population of Gaza and /or the West Bank; we see this differently. I regret you cannot seem to believe any outcome beyond perennial mutual hostility. I believe Palestinians are capable of an accommodation; 'hard lines' are perpetuated on both sides!

p.s. I've never thought of myself as an "old bean" — oy!

Likes / Dislikes
    You have indicated that Hamas is a thuggish clique oppressing Palestinians. Yet, you characterize Palestinian attitudes as if Hamas' extreme rhetoric accurately reflects Palestinians' views! By implication in your posts, Radical Islamic Terrorism is the default value of a majority of Palestinians. I anticipate you will reply denying that that it is your view. But it does seem to figure in your reasoning.

Zionism has historically been a spectrum of views most of which have focused on return to Israel. How to relate to the preexisting population had been variable. Theodor Herzl evidently considered anti Jewish sentiment to be a particular phenomenon. As a citizen of one of Europe's 19th century empires, it seems to have escaped his notice that inter-communal violence is all too common. Israeli policy since its founding has hardened Zionism as an ideology. Its premise appears reduce human societies into two categories — oppressed and oppressors — and determined that Israel must be the latter. Again, I anticipate you will dispute Israel oppresses either its Palestinian minority, or except after provocation, the population of Gaza and /or the West Bank; we see this differently. I regret you cannot seem to believe any outcome beyond perennial mutual hostility. I believe Palestinians are capable of an accommodation; 'hard lines' are perpetuated on both sides!

p.s. I've never thought of myself as an "old bean" — oy!
    Hamas is a Radical Islamic Jihadists Terrorist group.
    Declared intention to occupy and kill all Jewish inhabitants of the State of Israel.

Hamas was democratically elected in Gaza.
    However 'democratic' a Radical Islamic Jihadist Terrorist group can be.

Hamas has appalling record of human rights on Palestinians in Gaza.

Palestinian controlled Fatah in the rest of the region works/cooperates with Israel.
    Livelihoods and coexistence plus trust in travel to Israel depend on it.

I did distinguish in earlier posts the difference between acts of war from a Jihadi group (attacking Israel from Gaza with rockets) and street fighting by civilians.

The aim of all Palestinians I accept is an independent state just as the support in the UK and World in street protesting is in support of a protest not using acts of war.

I hesitated before to broach lest you took this the wrong way.Please do not.
    The State of Israel was founded on the agreement that it shall be a Jewish State in which all citizens should be free to practice their religion
    in coexistence.
    To undo that is to deny the right of Israel to exist.

History has to accept idealism did not work out.
    All sides agree a 2 state solution is the only workable solution.
    Israel does not want partition the Palestinians do.

I am siding with the Palestinians on this as the fairest option and(in my view) safest long term for Israel.

Likes / Dislikes

Arrow …dwindling support among Palestinians; not universal among Jewish Israelis, either

…The aim of all Palestinians I accept is an independent state just as the support in the UK and World in street protesting is in support of a protest not using acts of war.
    …The State of Israel was founded on the agreement that it shall be a Jewish State in which all citizens should be free to practice their religion in coexistence.
    To undo that is to deny the right of Israel to exist.
    …All sides agree a 2 state solution is the only workable solution.
    …Israel does not want partition the Palestinians do.
    I am siding with the Palestinians on this as the fairest option and(in my view) safest long term for Israel.
    For nearly three decades, the so-called two-state solution has dominated discussions of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. But the idea of two states for two peoples in the territory both occupy was always an illusion, and in recent years, reality has set in. The two-state solution is dead. And good riddance: it never offered a realistic path forward. The time has come for all interested parties to instead consider the only alternative with any chance of delivering lasting peace: equal rights for Israelis and Palestinians in a single shared state.

It has been possible to see this moment coming for quite a while. As he tried to rescue what had become known as “the peace process,” U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry told Congress that the two-state solution had one to two years left before it would no longer be viable. That was six years ago. Resolution 2334, which the UN Security Council passed with U.S. consent in late 2016, called for “salvaging the two-state solution” by demanding a number of steps, including an immediate end to Israeli settlement building in the occupied territories. That was three years ago. And since then, Israel has continued to build and expand settlements.
    Name:  settlementWall_Israel.png
Size:  136.6 KB
    Israel’s controversial separation barrier shows
    the Israeli settlement of Maale Adumim in the occupied West Bank.
    Ahmad Gharabli/AFP via Getty Images

Likes / Dislikes
    Name:  settlementWall_Israel.png
Size:  136.6 KB
    Israel’s controversial separation barrier shows
    the Israeli settlement of Maale Adumim in the occupied West Bank.
    Ahmad Gharabli/AFP via Getty Images
    'One State' thinking is promoting dialogue by violence.

If one accepts the history of the region has mostly been controlled by conquering forces or majority religious rule then each side is rewarded by population and land enlargement.

The Israeli's will defend more hit harder when attacked.
    They will build on land in Palestinian areas because what's the point if the plan is no partition?

Hamas will be kept in power on the promise they give to the Palestinian people to obliterate Israel and its population.
    No incentive to peace in that.

This link shows changing population/Governance in Palestine
    a time when Jews were Palestinian too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demogr...stine_(region)

FirstFirst ... ... LastLast
Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations