UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
FirstFirst ... ... LastLast

Thread: Capitol Chaos

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by seivad View Post
    How can you not be shocked by it? The sight of a large mass of thugs chanting heave ho as they surge forward pressing all of their weight against stolen riot shields, crushing a police officer against a steel door. Not just once, many times over. The police officer is bleeding and obviously in considerable pain. And all of this taking place in the seat of government in a Western democracy, where the chamber is in session certifying the results of the general election.

I'll ask you once again: Would you take the same cavalier attitude if this had occurred in the HoP when the House of Commons was in session? I guarantee that you would be outraged, and probably the most vociferous member on this forum.

You find my comments irrational. The majority of Americans, both red and blue, share my outrage at what happened that day. To you America is a distant country, one that you've probably visited, but know very little about. To me it's a very close neighbour, one that I know well and care about. What happens there matters to Canada, and it matters to me.

Much of your so called 'balance' would have been null and void if you had taken the time to fact check.

When, one wonders, will you stop worshipping at the Altar of Mammon?

That riot appears to be completely baseless. If as is said - a large group of protestors gathered to protest about the election - what was the purpose of attacking the Police - that gained nothing. If the police were there to ensure a peaceful protest, then the authorities were ill prepared, and this would also make no sense a all because the FBI closely monitor all activists very closely just as they did eight years ago for OWS. I think the Guardian published a report on this.

Who organised the riot? It is obvious that the protestors were well prepared with banners, flags, T-shirts and caps? There also appears to be separate groups of protestors, who travelled in from many states across America - most were behaving peacefully and standing back, while others tried to stop the more determined protestors who were hell bent on creating a noise - rather like Antifa, in fact very much like Antifa. Sort of 'rent a mob' - where there was nothing to be gained except media attention.

Those who turned up for a genuine protest returned home disappointed. Those who created most noise were there for an alternative reason.

The videos show that some of the few police there were opening barriers and letting protestors through, and also shown are spotters on the roof tops watching the mob but they did not call for back up. There are several videos - this one give a completely different aspect, showing hardly any police around at all.
    <yt-formatted-string force-default-style="" class="style-scope ytd-video-primary-info-renderer" style="word-break: break-word;">utube -https://youtu.be/LnXjAETL5qc Vi</yt-formatted-string>deo - shows a group heading into the west side of the building - they were pushing forward and some were filming but little violence. Another shows some people walking around an office in the building - no violence. One policeman fell to the ground and a video shows several people helping him up on his feet. This video shows just how few police there were https://youtu.be/kAeUobgzsFQ and that most people had nothing to do with those people at the front. Definitely a weird protest -

2. Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk      Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by said View Post
    This video shows just how few police there were and that most people had nothing to do with those people at the front. Definitely a weird protest
    Not dissimilar to the primitive tactics used at the battle between Boadicea and the shield-equipped Romans.....Fighters leading at the front and taking on the Romans, with wives and the rest of the camp followers milling about at the rear.
    Last edited by The PNP; 10/01/2021 at 10:38 PM.
    On Yer Bike!

www.20splentyforus.co.uk

Likes / Dislikes
    That riot appears to be completely baseless. If as is said - a large group of protestors gathered to protest about the election - what was the purpose of attacking the Police - that gained nothing. If the police were there to ensure a peaceful protest, then the authorities were ill prepared, and this would also make no sense a all because the FBI closely monitor all activists very closely just as they did eight years ago for OWS. I think the Guardian published a report on this.

Who organised the riot? It is obvious that the protestors were well prepared with banners, flags, T-shirts and caps? There also appears to be separate groups of protestors, who travelled in from many states across America - most were behaving peacefully and standing back, while others tried to stop the more determined protestors who were hell bent on creating a noise - rather like Antifa, in fact very much like Antifa. Sort of 'rent a mob' - where there was nothing to be gained except media attention.

Those who turned up for a genuine protest returned home disappointed. Those who created most noise were there for an alternative reason.

The videos show that some of the few police there were opening barriers and letting protestors through, and also shown are spotters on the roof tops watching the mob but they did not call for back up. There are several videos - this one give a completely different aspect, showing hardly any police around at all.
    <yt-formatted-string force-default-style="" class="style-scope ytd-video-primary-info-renderer" style="word-break: break-word;">utube -https://youtu.be/LnXjAETL5qc Vi</yt-formatted-string>deo - shows a group heading into the west side of the building - they were pushing forward and some were filming but little violence. Another shows some people walking around an office in the building - no violence. One policeman fell to the ground and a video shows several people helping him up on his feet. This video shows just how few police there were https://youtu.be/kAeUobgzsFQ and that most people had nothing to do with those people at the front. Definitely a weird protest -
    Of course it was peaceful windows broke due to the cold, attempts to breakdown doors using poles, flagstaffs etc, ransacking offices perfectly peaceful, chanting to kill Mike Pence and others all perfectly peaceful, sure there were some wandering around in a slightly bemused state, but this was a real attempt to prevent the official count of the electoral college.

The policeman who died was struck with a fire extinguisher, all perfectly peaceful of course

You claim to look at various sources for information, try the various US news and media sites, film from the rioters has been posted by many of the stupids who can't understand why they are being arrested.

5. Likes The PNP, seivad liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by silver fox View Post
    Of course it was peaceful windows broke due to the cold, attempts to breakdown doors using poles, flagstaffs etc, ransacking offices perfectly peaceful, chanting to kill Mike Pence and others all perfectly peaceful, sure there were some wandering around in a slightly bemused state, but this was a real attempt to prevent the official count of the electoral college.

The policeman who died was struck with a fire extinguisher, all perfectly peaceful of course

You claim to look at various sources for information, try the various US news and media sites, film from the rioters has been posted by many of the stupids who can't understand why they are being arrested.

I do read much on various sites - that is how I know that the FBI would have been fully aware of this protest taking place. Why were there so few Police around when there were hundreds at the BLM protest? Why did the Police open the barricades to let them through? Why did the roof top spotters not call for back up? What were the names of those who died? The videos I have shown were taken by people who were present at the protest with no other motive other than to inform. The media videos are completely different because they need to sell news. Never ever trust American media/ news sites. Their prime focus is on the stock markets.

Likes / Dislikes
    I do read much on various sites - that is how I know that the FBI would have been fully aware of this protest taking place. Why were there so few Police around when there were hundreds at the BLM protest? Why did the Police open the barricades to let them through? Why did the roof top spotters not call for back up? What were the names of those who died? The videos I have shown were taken by people who were present at the protest with no other motive other than to inform. The media videos are completely different because they need to sell news. Never ever trust American media/ news sites. Their prime focus is on the stock markets.
    I will certainly grant you that the police’s preparation and response were curious and very low key, given that many were well aware of the potential for violence.

Trump did the initial damage with his anti democracy campaign, but even when the invasion was in full flow, wouldn’t call up other resources, in fact others had to get authorisation where they could, as to why the initial security was so sparse is very much under investigation.

Unusually I have a good measure of agreement with the above post.

8. Likes seivad liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    I do read much on various sites - that is how I know that the FBI would have been fully aware of this protest taking place.
    1. Why were there so few Police around when there were hundreds at the BLM protest?
    2. Why did the Police open the barricades to let them through?
    3. Why did the roof top spotters not call for back up? …
    — Associated Press, January 5, 2021

The various law enforcement agencies and indeed, anyone who read or viewed (derisively described main stream) media had ample advance notice of likely violent mischief. There are however, protocols to be followed. After-the-fact disclosures suggest what BLM activists well know, namely that policing is different for 'white' citizens including protesters vis-à-vis those seeking racial justice.
    D C police authorities must answer those questions (i, ii & iii above) and many others.

_____________________________________________________________________________

The videos I have shown were taken by people who were present at the protest with no other motive other than to inform. The media videos are completely different because they need to sell news. Never ever trust American media/ news sites. Their prime focus is on the stock markets.
    …a remarkable degree of cycnicism? Or, is it conspiracist delusion?

Some forum posters repeatedly advocate discounting MSM. They'll take it upon themselves to curate news sources and then brashly assert their superior insight and their impartiality!
    Believe it? Not likely.

10. Likes seivad liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    You do get carried away with your invective don't you ?
    and then you get it wrong (again) I have lost count of the number of times I have corrected you, calm down the orange one is going.

Compared to the riots America has had recently this is definitely no worse.

It is wrong but America has allowed people to riot and damage property for too long.

Donald Trump tells supporters to go home after Capitol stormed by rioters

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...rat-joe-biden/
    But what about cars! And motorists!

Likes / Dislikes
    The answers to most of your questions are because it was Whites Protesting and not Blacks.

13. Likes seivad, silver fox liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Alikado View Post
    The answers to most of your questions are because it was Whites Protesting and not Blacks.
    Plus don’t forget the whole thing inspired by Trump, aided and abetted by assorted sycophants.

Notice the FBI have put out warnings to all state capitol buildings of possible (probable) coming under attack by armed right wing thugs.

15. Likes seivad liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Region View Post
    But what about cars! And motorists!
    Difficult to point a finger at them tbh....From what I saw on tv, this riot was perpetrated almost exclusively by pedestrians.
    On Yer Bike!

www.20splentyforus.co.uk

Likes / Dislikes
    The police did not open the barriers. The guy who took the video has stated that he posted the video with the caption: 'Group Just Pushed Capitol Police'. The video went viral on social media, but the drama kings and queens on social media decided that captions such as 'Police Open the Effing Gates' was far more catchy

All security forces were aware of the potential violence, yet the Capitol Police decided they could handle it alone. Why the Defence Dept. or Homeland Security didn't devise a coordinated plan is beyond me. They've certainly done it before at Trump's behest. Remember the tear gas and riot gear on unmarked responders when Trump did his bible photo-op? How many people (peaceful protestors) were injured on that day?

Donny Junior and Giuliani left no doubt as to what they wanted Trump supporters to do when they got to the Capitol Building. I don't know if you're aware of the rally they held earlier that day, just a short distance away from the Capitol. Giuliani's cry of 'let's have trial by combat' and hyper-Donny's 'You can either be a hero or you can be a zero, and the choice is yours. But we are all watching. The whole world is watching, folks, choose wisely. ... These guys better fight for Trump. Because if they’re not — guess what? I’m going to be in your backyard in a couple of months. We’re coming for you, and we’re going to have a good time doing it.' made it perfectly clear.

You can Google what Trump said, then take a look at the symbolic makeshift noose built by the mob for Mike Pence.

Likes / Dislikes
    Quote Originally Posted by seivad View Post
    The police did not open the barriers. The guy who took the video has stated that he posted the video with the caption: 'Group Just Pushed Capitol Police'. The video went viral on social media, but the drama kings and queens on social media decided that captions such as 'Police Open the Effing Gates' was far more catchy

All security forces were aware of the potential violence, yet the Capitol Police decided they could handle it alone. Why the Defence Dept. or Homeland Security didn't devise a coordinated plan is beyond me. They've certainly done it before at Trump's behest. Remember the tear gas and riot gear on unmarked responders when Trump did his bible photo-op? How many people (peaceful protestors) were injured on that day?

Donny Junior and Giuliani left no doubt as to what they wanted Trump supporters to do when they got to the Capitol Building. I don't know if you're aware of the rally they held earlier that day, just a short distance away from the Capitol. Giuliani's cry of 'let's have trial by combat' and hyper-Donny's 'You can either be a hero or you can be a zero, and the choice is yours. But we are all watching. The whole world is watching, folks, choose wisely. ... These guys better fight for Trump. Because if they’re not — guess what? I’m going to be in your backyard in a couple of months. We’re coming for you, and we’re going to have a good time doing it.' made it perfectly clear.

You can Google what Trump said, then take a look at the symbolic makeshift noose built by the mob for Mike Pence.
    The video that I watched showed clearly a policeman taking hold of a metal barrier on the right of the screen and lifting it up, walking backwards holding the barrier to open it while his colleague was beckoning to the protesters to come through.

If you want to throe comments around - there are plenty:

"Joe Biden’s deputy campaign manager Kate Bedingfield chimed in and accused President Trump of “inciting violence.” There is, however, ample evidence to discredit these unsubstantiated allegations.First, much of the “inciteful” rhetoric has come from those on the left. For example, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) previously stated, “If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”
    Sen. Cory Booker encouraged people to “get up in the face of some congresspeople.” Nicolle Wallace encouraged Jeb Bush to punch Trump in the face. Madonna thought about blowing up the White House. Actor Johnny Depp despicably commented about assassinating a president. Additional examples abound.

Most important to note, of course, is that the violence occurring in various American cities has nothing to do with the president. Rather, it is the byproduct of weak (or nonexistent) leadership by Democrats and their unwillingness to condemn the violence." The Federalist.

Likes / Dislikes
    The video that I watched showed clearly a policeman taking hold of a metal barrier on the right of the screen and lifting it up, walking backwards holding the barrier to open it while his colleague was beckoning to the protesters to come through.

"Joe Biden’s deputy campaign manager Kate Bedingfield chimed in and accused President Trump of “inciting violence.” There is, however, ample evidence to discredit these unsubstantiated allegations.First, much of the “inciteful” rhetoric has come from those on the left. For example, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) previously stated, “If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”
    Sen. Cory Booker encouraged people to “get up in the face of some congresspeople.” Nicolle Wallace encouraged Jeb Bush to punch Trump in the face. Madonna thought about blowing up the White House. Actor Johnny Depp despicably commented about assassinating a president. Additional examples abound.

Most important to note, of course, is that the violence occurring in various American cities has nothing to do with the president. Rather, it is the byproduct of weak (or nonexistent) leadership by Democrats and their unwillingness to condemn the violence." The Federalist.
    I prefer to throw them around, but reading your C&P defence of the indefensible has put me in the throes of agony. Whataboutery is not a defence. Nor are your examples comparable to inciting people to storm the seat of government when the House is in session certifying the election. Nor are the accusations of incitement just coming from the left.

Care to cite your C&P source? And a link to the video that you watched?

Likes / Dislikes
    [QUOTE=said;6757209]The video that I watched showed clearly a policeman taking hold of a metal barrier on the right of the screen and lifting it up, walking backwards holding the barrier to open it while his colleague was beckoning to the protesters to come through.

Most important to note, of course, is that the violence occurring in various American cities has nothing to do with the president. Rather, it is the byproduct of weak (or nonexistent) leadership by Democrats and their unwillingness to condemn the violence." The Federalist.[/frQUOTE]

You’re scratching around now, you will find very little hate and violence promoters from the left, what there is, would be lost in the avalanche of lies and promoting of subversion, the calls to arms, even calling for civil war, all from the deluded right wing.

Any attempted power grab from extremists of any colour, whether political or religious, must be opposed.

21. Likes seivad liked this post
    Likes / Dislikes
    61 court cases.
    All thrown out.
    A wide range of experts and observers confirming there was no significant fraud.
    Members of Trump's own government agreeing it was a fair election.
    Biden 7 million margin in the popular vote.
    There was no fraud, at least by Democrats.
    The only documented fraud was double-voting by a Trump supporter in Nevada and the bogus vote collection kiosks in California, admitted by the Republicans.

But in the months leading to the election, attempts by Trump, to disable the USPS to delay and disqualify postal votes. Voter suppression in Texas, Georgia and Florida. By the GOP

Trump had said , in the summer, that if he lost it would be a rigged election. While polls showed Biden ahead pretty much to the margin he finally won by.

So Trump now tries to make his prophecy true, irrespective of the consequences. Tries acts to subvert the vote which no previous politician would have dared to do. While repeating he had been cheated, without ANY verified evidence. Courts throwing out his efforts in disgust. Giulani now faces losing his NY licence to practice for his behaviour.

Yet these people still believe him. People for whom he has contempt. There is some kind of repressed anger venting here and he has unleashed it.

But we should not overestimate these loud oafs. How do the 70 million plus who DID vote for him feel now, as they watch his ego drag the US into anarchy? My guess is that millions of ordinary Americans will never vote for him again.

FirstFirst ... ... LastLast
Custom Search

Search Qlocal (powered by google)
You are in: UK /
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register

Privacy & Cookie Policy

Check Todays Deals On Amazon.co.uk
   Check Todays Deals on Ebay.co.uk

Booking.com

Firewood suppliers in UK
Replacement Stove Glass in UK
Supporting Local Business

Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
UKUK News

Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)
UK MasksUK Face MasksUK KN95 MasksUK Disposable MasksUK Hand SanitiserUK Hand SanitizerUK PPEUK Bathroom SuppliesUK Cheap BathroomsUK Discount BathroomsUK Bathroom SalesUK Bathroom SuitesUK Bathroom TapsUK Basin TapsUK Bath TapsUK Kitchen TapsUK Free Standing Bath TapsUK Bath Mixer TapUK Bidet TapsUK Shower EnclosuresUK Bi Fold Shower DoorsUK Corner ShowersUK Pivot Shower DoorsUK Sliding Shower DoorsUK Shower Side PanelsUK Quadrant ShowersUK Shower TraysUK Wet-RoomsUK Bathroom ShowersUK Showers ValvesUK Showers RailsUK Showers HeadsUK Showers ArmsUK Showers HandsetsUK Showers JetsUK Showers ElbowsUK Toilet SeatsUK ToiletsUK BasinsUK Basin WastesUK Combined Toilet BasinUK Bathroom FurnitureUK BathsUK L Shaped BathUK P Shaped BathUK Bath ScreensUK SanitarywareUK Combined Toilet BasinUK StovesUK Wood StovesUK Home StovesUK Cooker StovesUK Enamel StovesUK Designer StovesUK Contemporary StovesUK Multi Fuel StovesUK Car ServicingUK MOTgUK TyresUK Car BatteryUK ExhaustUK Journalist JobsUK Reporter JobsUK Writing JobsUK Freelance WriterUK Self Employed JobsUK Franchise BusinessUK Franchise OpportunitiesUK Car InsuranceUK Cheap Car InsuranceUK Car Insurance BrokersUK Driving SchoolsUK Driving LessonsUK Driving TestUK Driving Theory TestUK Driving Instruction, 0000 UK Driving Instructor, 0000 UK VouchersUK DealsUK MatalanUK Railway SleepersUK Reclaimed SleepersUK New SleepersUK CoalUK House CoalUK Household CoalUK Smokeless CoalUK Smokeless FuelUK Coal BagsUK FirewoodUK Fire WoodUK Kiln Dried HardwoodUK Kiln Dried LogsUK Logs For SaleUK Log SuppliesUK LogsUK Firewood LogsUK Seasoned LogsUK Hardwood LogsUK Firewood SuppliersUK Firewood Log SuppliersUK Firewood Dumpy BagsUK Firewood CratesUK Cheap FirewoodUK Homefire LogsUK Cheap Firewood LogsUK Kindle ConesUK Pizza Oven LogsUK Heating OilUK Home Heating OilUK Red DieselUK White DieselUK KereseneUK Commercial FuelsUK Calor GasUK Propane GasUK Butane GasUK Heating GasUK Horse TrainingUK Horse TrainerUK Horse WhispererUK Equine WhispererUK Horse Whisperer Victoria SmithUK Rattan Garden FurnitureUK Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan SofaUK Rattan Dining SetUK Rattan DirectUK Cheap Rattan FurnitureUK Rattan Corner SofasUK Rattan Day BedsUK Rattan Sun LoungersUK Rattan Cube SetsUK Rattan Bistro SetsUK ChimeneasUK FirepitsUK Patio HeatersUK Hygiene VendingUK Washroom VendingUK Air FreshenersUK Air CareUK Aerosol SystemsUK Gel SystemsUK Water SavingUK Urinal Water SavingUK Eco CapsUK SensaflushUK Water ManagementUK Urinal DosingUK Urinal V ScreensUK Legionella Risk AssessmentUK Legionella Risk TestingUK Legionaires Risk AssessmentUK Legionella BacteriaUK Legionaires BacteriaUK Legionella ComplianceUK Legionella AdviceUK Legionella Landlords AdviceUK Legionella TestingUK Legionella CheckUK Legionella RegulationsUK Legionella Risk Assessment For LandlordsUK Legionella Water TestingUK Legionella QuoteUK Fire Stove GlassUK Heat Resistant GlassUK Fire GlassUK Stove GlassUK Fire Resistant GlassUK Replacement Stove GlassUK Glass For StovesUK Dust MatsUK Entrance MatsUK Reception MatsUK Anti Fatigue MatsUK Floor MatsUK Logo MatsUK London Washroom ServicesUK London Sanitary BinsUK London Shredding ServicesUK London Trade Waste DisposalUK London Legionella TestingUK London Clinical WasteUK Washroom ServicesUK Principal WashroomsUK Washrooms SuppliesUK Washrooms SolutionsUK Sanitary DisposalUK Sanitary BinsUK Sani BinsUK Lady BinsUK Feminine Hygiene UnitsUK Sanitary Waste DisposalUK Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Waste BinUK Sanitary Waste BinsUK Sanitary UnitsUK Feminine UnitsUK Hygiene ServicesUK Sanitary Bin SupplierUK Sanitary Bin RentalUK Sanitary Bin Rental ServicesUK Sanitary BinUK SanitarybinUK Feminine Hygiene BinsUK Female Santary BinUK Sani binUK Sani binsUK Sanibin RentalUK Sanitary BoxUK Sanitary BoxesUK Sanitary Bin QuoteUK Sanitary Bin PriceUK Sanitary Bin CostUK Sanitary Disposal QuoteUK Sanitary Disposal PriceUK Sanitary Disposal CostUK Free Duty of CareUK Tampon BinUK Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Tampon BinUK Sanitary Tampon BinsUK Sanitary Towel BinUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Feminine WasteUK Feminine Hygiene WasteUK Sanitary Waste RegulationsUK Sanitary Waste LawUK Sanitary Bins LawUK Sanitary Bins For Small BusinessUK Sanitary Bin Service CostUK Sanitary Bin Collection CostUK Disposal of Sanitary WasteUK Sanitary Towel BinsUK Sanitary Towel DisposalUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK General WasteUK Trade WasteUK Commercial WasteUK Business WasteUK Waste ManagementUK Waste CollectionUK Cardboard WasteUK Paper WasteUK Plastic WasteUK Glass WasteUK Biomass WasteUK Metal WasteUK Paper ShreddingUK Local ShreddingUK Secure ShreddingUK Confidential ShreddingUK Document DestructionUK Confidential WasteUK Confidential Waste ServiceUK Confidential Waste ServicesUK Confidential Waste ShreddingUK Confidential Waste DisposalUK Confidential Waste DestructionUK On Site ShreddingUK Off Site ShreddingUK One Off ShreddingUK Contract ShreddingUK GDPR ShreddingUK ShreddingUK Document ShreddingUK Shredding ServicesUK Mobile ShreddingUK Dental WasteUK Dental Waste DisposalUK Dental Waste LegislationUK Dental Waste ComplianceUK Accupuncture WasteUK Accupuncture Waste DisposalUK Accupuncture Waste CollectionAccupuncture Waste in UKAccupuncture Waste Disposal in UKAccupuncture Waste Collection in UKUK Acupuncture WasteUK Acupuncture Waste DisposalUK Acupuncture Waste CollectionUK Acupuncture Waste ServiceUK Acupuncture Clinical WasteUK Acupuncture SharpsUK Acupuncture NeedlesUK Beauty Salon Clincical WasteUK Beauty Salon MicrobladingUK Beauty Salon NeedlesUK Beauty Salon SharpsUK Tattoo WasteUK Tattoo Waste DisposalTattoo Waste in UKTattoo Waste Disposal in UKTattoo Waste Collection in UKTattoo Waste Compliance in UKTattoo Waste Services in UKTattoo Clinical Waste in UKTattoo Sharps in UKTattoo Needles in UKUK Sharps BinUK Sharps BinsUK Sharps CollectionUK Sharps DisposalUK Hazardous SharpsUK Non Hazardous SharpsUK Cytotoxic SharpsUK Cytostatic SharpsUK Ink BlockUK Wet_WasteUK Tattoo InkUK Drug DestructionUK Drug DisposalUK Drug DenaturingUK Unwanted DrugsUK Out Of Date DrugsUK Pest ControlUK Rodent ControlUK Bird ControlUK Bird ProofingUK Guano ControlUK Pest Call OutUK Pest PreventionUK Pest DeterrentUK Nursery WasteUK Nappy WasteUK Nappy BinUK Nappy BinsUK Nappy DisposalUK Nappy Wheelie BinUK Nursery Waste DisposalUK Nursery Waste CollectionUK Nappy Waste RegulationsUK Commercial Nappy WasteUK Nappy Disposal BinUK Nappy Waste CollectionUK Incontinence PadsUK Offensive WasteUK Human WasteUK Nursing Home WasteUK Care Home WasteUK Hazardous WasteUK Infectous WasteUK Pharmaceutical WasteUK Medicinal WasteUK Medicine WasteUK Infection ControlUK Hand SanitisersUK Clinical WasteUK Clinical Waste RemovalUK Clinical Waste CollectionUK Clinical Waste RegulationsUK Clinical Waste DisposalUK Clinical Waste ManagementUK Clinical Waste PolicyUK EA RegistrationSell my scrap van in UKWashroom Services in TarletonSanitary bins quoteGarden Services in SouthportGarden Services in OrmskirkGarden Services in FormybGarden Services in TarletonUK Path GravelUK Path GravelsUK GravelUK GravelsUK Garden Path GravelUK Decorative GravelsUK Cotswold GravelUK Bulk AggregatesUK Mass AggregatesUK Aggregates SuppliersUK Aggregate SuppliersUK Bulk Bags AggregatesUK Bulk BagsUK Mot Type 1UK Mot Type 2UK Top SoilUK Building SandUK Grit SandUK Fine SandUK Play SandUK Top Dressing SandUK Silica SandUK Mersey SandUK Kiln Dried SandUK Plastering SandUK Crusher RunUK DustUK BallestUK HardcoreUK GritUK Horticultural GritUK Alpine GritUK LimestoneUK GraniteUK Cotswold ChippingsUK Golden FlintUK MoonstoneUK Pea GravelUK Cheshire PinkUK Yorkshire CreamUK Derbyshire Peak StoneUK Green BallastUK Autumn GoldUK Pink GravelUK Blue SlateUK Plum SlateUK Grey SlateUK Welsh SlateUK Play BarkUK Chip BarkUK Christmas TreesUK Xmas TreesUK Artificial TreeUK Christmas Decorations